Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 18 Saturday (21th March 2009)







































































I woke up around 6:30 am but we late for bus because everybody Woke up same time. The tour guide told us the journey is very long, around 6 to 7 hrs. I try to sleep but I weak up after half an hour because my friend was sleeping on my shoulder. I took his PSP to play for the rest of journey. Finally we reach to WuDang Town for lunch but the food there was not nice. After lunch we went the bus interchange of Wudang to tour around Mountain. Our group stopped at three places, Ta Zi Gong, Zi Xiao Gong, and Nanyan Gong walks around, took photo. After that we went back to same restaurant for dinner, the food was almost same. After dinner ,we went to a hotel to stay overnight, the room there was better than our dorm and cruise room but too bad that we was there for one night. We put our stuff in room then went outside to buy some snack but most of the shop there was close because it was around 9:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment