Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 1 Wednesday (4th march 2009)







Early in the morning, I had to Woke up at 3:30am because my flight was 8am and there was champion league match at 3:40am as well. After watching half of the match, I prepare to leave house. I had to wait for cab. After reaching the airport, I gathered with my friends. Our teachers ask us to gather around them and we collected our passport and band, that we are suppose to tie at our luggage for easy recognition. I bid farewell to my parents. I boarded plane with my friends. I found my seat and settle down and wait for the plane to take off. First, the air stewardess served me drinks followed by the food. The food was not up to my expectation. After I ate the food, I slept and waited for the plane to touch down. The journey to Wuhan by air need is not a direct flight. Therefore, we must go to Guangzhou for our transits flight. We bought drinks at the airport waited for our next flight. The food in next flight was still the same. Upon reaching Wuhan the air stewardess told us through the speaker that the temperature in Wuhan is 6 degree C. Immediately took out my jacket and wore it. When I step out of plane I could feel the cold wind blowing at my face. After taking my luggage, I headed to the bus for the departure to Wuhan University. After taking our key my friends and I headed to our hostel. After putting down our luggage, we went to canteen for our dinner. To my amaze, none of food there was without beef or pork. After searching for some time I finally found a stall that sell chicken and I order a plate of Gong Bao Ji Ding. The cucumber was more than the chicken. After that I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment