Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 35 Tuesday (7 April 2009)

I had just 1hours plus to sleep. My friends woke up me told me that today had some outward bound activities. I totally forgot. We reach the place a bit late. They start with some icebreakers game, the game was quit childish. After icebreakers other group NP come and join us. They make 4 groups, ask each group to own logo, name, flag and cheers. At first, I feel sleepy as well as very boring. After that we were given around 40 pieces of newspapers, these papers are to make into tank wheel, we will we wheel and the papers will be outer layer of wheel. We have to move like wheel for 10 meters. I found quit challenging. Finally our group member and I come out some idea. At the end we won the race, WE GOT NUMBER 1.After that we went for lunch. After lunch there was some rock climbing activities .After all the activities, we got very good news that our test 2 has been postpone to 21 April. It means we no need worry about test in Wuhan. We have a lot of time for shopping. Count down 7 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment